28/09/17: Study Trip Madrid 28 - 30 september 2017
< terug naar overzicht schrijf in
Thursday 28 September from Brussels Airport
On the program (provisional):
• Alegra & The Style Outlets : a nice combination of a retail park (leisure oriented) and an outlet center facing one another
• Islazul : very large center , opened in 2008, with an interesting design layout
• Sambil: this center closed in 2008 and was bought in 2013 by a Venezuelan investor. They gave it a huge facelift and relaunched it recently with a combination of discount stores and outlets.
• Plaza Rio 2 : new center under construction and that will open in October 2017 ( a couple of weeks after our visit. Developer: SCC and architects Chapman-Taylor.
• Platea : redevelopment of complete building block including a theatre into an center of gastronomy.
• Puerto Venezia : largest commercial complex of Spain with a shopping center , a huge retail park and a lot of leisure around a lake.
More details follow later.
Saturday 30 September in Brussels Airport (around 12h00)
Nicolas Beausillon (Wereldhave)
Ine Beeterens (Wereldhave)
Jan Bergé ()
Marine Billet (AG REAL ESTATE)
Adrien Cassiers (GROUP HUGO CEUSTERS-SCMS N.V.)
Laurens Coart (JLL)
Helga Cosyns (JLL)
Filip de Bois (Redevco Retail Belgium Comm.V)
Arnaud de Turck (Securitas)
Maarten Decramer (Het Opzet / Joyn Urban Services)
Kasper Deforche (wereldhave)
Suzy Denys (Nemeton)
Evelyne Duchi (Kinepolis)
Cornelis FRERIKS (Securitas)
Patrick Glauden (you studio)
Heidi Lenaerts (Wereldhave)
Franck Manach (AG REAL ESTATE)
Kurth Marissens (Cushman & Wakefield)
Patrick Meutermans (AEW EUROPE)
Luc Plasman (BLSC)
Joke Plasman (AS Adventure service center)
Dimitri Themelis (NearBuy Benelux BV)
Bram Thomas (Mitiska REIM NV)
Luigi Tortolani (AG REAL ESTATE)
Philippe Van den Broeck (GROUP HUGO CEUSTERS-SCMS N.V.)
Piet Van Poppel (CBRE GI)