Study Trip Lyon & Marseille
september 20 - september 21
- Prado Shopping : Opened 27 March 2018, an open air center covered by a huge canopy in glass.
- Les Terasses du Port : Very large center ( 190 shops ), opened in 2008, with an interesting design layout and terraces with view on the harbour.
- Les Docks: Refurbished storage building with restaurants and speciality shops and offices on the upper floors.
- Shopping Part-Dieu : One of the biggest downtown shopping center in Europe.
- Confluence Shopping : This shopping centre is an unavoidable magnet in Lyon’s revamped docks.
- Grand Hotel Dieu : Opulent riverside building that housed a hospital for many centuries. Under redevelopment into an hotel, apartments, 17 000 m² shops, restaurants, a market place an a convention center.
- The Village Outlet : A brand new Outlet Center (Opening May 2018) in Villefontaine developed by Compagnie de Phalsbourg. 120 premium brands and 8 restaurants in an exceptional environnement.
BLSC member: 725EUR/pers (excl. VAT)
BLSC NextGen: 450EUR/pers (excl. VAT)
Your registration will be confirmed after payment.